Thursday 15 May 2014

Challenge #172 - Male

Happy Thursday to all our wonderful fans and followers here at
 KennyK`s Krafty Krew
and welcome back to a fab new challenge



I am Nick and will be your hostess this beautiful morning.


Anything Goes with a Twist:  
MALE

So bring out your Kenny K images and embellishments that fit on a card for a man. I´ll promise that you will get tons of inspirations from Team A(ll That) and The Core4. You can create Birthday Cards, Thank You Cards, Get Well Cards, Good Luck Cards, Well Done Cards, Valentine Cards pretty much anything you like as long as it´s made for a male.

 just happens to have lots of masculine images that will make fantastic cards.


Remember you MUST use a KennyK image to play along! The challenge is anything goes, but if you use the twist in your creation, you up the ante on the prize!  Our winner gets 3 digis of choice, but if you've used the optional twist on your project then you get 5 digis! 

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 


Now for some inspiration from the Krew:







and now

Emily using  Cheyenne



Nick (that´s me) using Handyman



I use ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils when I colour my images.
I start of with one or two layers of ProMarkers.

Skin, eyes and hair: blush, tea green and sandstone
Gloves and tool belt: mustard and raw sienna
Trousers: pastel beige and khaki
Hat and shirt: midnight blue and china blue
Tools, shoes and t-shirt: warm grey1 and warm grey 3



I then shade with my Faber Castell pencils.

I used:
skin: light flesh, medium flesh and rötel sanguine
hair and belt: raw umbra, walnut brown, indian red and burnt siena
glows and tool: naples yellow, raw umbra and walnut brown
trousers and tool: warm grey III, warm grey V and dark sepia
shoes: black
hat and shirt: dark indigo and ultramarine

I usually start with the lightest colours and then add darker and darker shades. At the end I use a white gel pen to highlight some details.


KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Thank you Nick :)

Now Ready for some winners????

Challenge #170

Random Draw

KennyK Downloads is offering digi's of the winner's choice to:
#20. AnneMaritta
Congratulations!!! You used the Star twist and you win five (5) digis AnneMaritta! *Claimed*

Top 3

Chosen by the Designers,  in no particular order….Winning one (1) digi of their choice are:

#1 Louise (Past KennyK DT) Hi Louise xx *Claimed*


#16 Deborah *Claimed*


#22 Lisa *Claimed*


Top 3, please grab your badge to proudly display on your blog :)


Congratulations winners!! Please contact me,  LaDiva, and I will happily forward your prizes to you as soon as possible.

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards from the Dt's and well done winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! very cool, thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as part of the Top 3! So thrilled! Great cards by the DT! Congrats to the other winners as well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried to comment but it keeps disappearing. Well, I blame my settings on Chrome. Lets see, how FF goes... I feel lucky, oh so lucky!!! Thanks a million for random draw, will contact LaDiva shortly.

    DT creations are again second to none. I love how Nick used pencils to shade the image.

    ReplyDelete